January 25, 2007

Mystic Travelling

As you may have noticed, I have not been adding new posts for some time. This has been partly due to developing my website, as well as being somewhat busy with both the Christmas holidays and work. The hiatus is now over, and regular updates will return.

I am busy preparing for my third trip to Burma (Myanmar) for a month this March. Of course, that means lots of new photography and adventures to share. As you may know, I adore the Burmese people enormously, and I look forward to meeting friends both there and in Thailand. I may also squeeze in another trip to Cambodia.

In the meantime, you can see some of my latest Japan photography HERE. I hope that you like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos there, Branden. Hope you trip to Myanmar goes well.

 
Travel Guide - Travellerspoint