December 18, 2006

The Mystic Traveller Has Just Got Bigger!

As you may have noticed, the last few days have been somewhat lacking in new posts. This has been due to my efforts to build a more satisfactory website, with a few extra bells and whistles. You can gain a preview glimpse at www.themystictraveller.com.

The main reason for this development was really out of dissatisfaction with the current showcasing of my photography. I think you will agree that the new presentation is far more professional looking. You can get a preview glimpse of one of my new photography pages here. Photography from other countries, as well as my artwork, will follow shortly.

The Mystic Traveller blog will remain unchanged, but will now be linked within the main site. I hope that you will enjoy the results and that, perhaps, you would be kind enough to link with my new website. I will be adding links to other sites shortly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new website looks great!

I also had a better look the artwork part of the site, and I liked it a lot. My favourites are Facing Facts, Film Noir, Paternalism, Groucho Marx, Mr Hyde and The Scarecrow.

You are very talented!

Unknown said...

Hi Eva!

Thank you for the warm response to my new website. It is a project in process, so there is a lot that needs to be done.

My artwork is a bit dark. I don't know why, but that's what always comes out of my pencils, inks and paints. To be honest, I always worry how my illustrations and paintings might reflect on my character. One media agent jokingly told me that 'they were the work of a twisted mind.' TWISTED MIND!?!?!

Anyway, lovely to hear from you. Did you get to see The Pogues?

Best wishes,

El-Branden Brazil

Anonymous said...

It's actually the darkness in them that I like!
I think that you've somehow managed to picture "the beauty of life" in those dark images, I don't know how to better express it.
I've always been drawn more to dark and sinister things than to bright and happy things.
To much happiness makes me depressed - does that make me a weirdo? Perhaps.
I'll email you shortly with more indepth thoughts on this (I don't want to freak out your readers by posting it all here ;)

I was thinking about you today, because my Pogues concert is on Thursday (i.e tomorrow by the time you read this)! I'm very excited and I'll tell you all about it!

jamie_26 said...

Great new site!
I already put it to my link on my blog.

Good luck and see ya soon!

 
Travel Guide - Travellerspoint