November 13, 2005

Exciting Things Happening At The Mystic Traveller Site

As many of you may be aware, the site has been going through somewhat of a facelift, recently. This is in preparation to relaunch the site.

Whilst it has been a pleasure to share my own work and adventures over the past year, I would very much like to open the site to other people's spiritual adventures whilst travelling. If you have any interesting tales, photography, travel book reviews, spiritual musings and the like that you would like published on this site, then please send me an e-mail at tibetkanagawa@hotmail.com

I will most likely be returning to Japan in January, so rather than send my large collection of photography back to Tokyo, I have decided to assemble a website displaying images from a variety of countries for my convenience and hopefully your pleasure. It is in its early stages, and there is a lot of selecting, adding and deleting of photographs in each of the categories. As the days go on, there will be new country sections attached. Please visit: Spirit: Photography By El-Branden Brazil

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Branden,

Tokyo ! That is good news.

I am looking forward to more updates.

Be good,
Jason

Unknown said...

Yeah, it looks pretty certain. We'll have some good catch up beers.

Check out my new website: www.mystictraveller.blogspot.com
You'll recognise some places. There are lots and lots more photos and places to add. It is a project in progress.

Anonymous said...

You come back, Branden! Finally!!

Am looking forward to seeing you soon mate!!

Take care.

Kim Ayres said...

Looking forward to seeing you next month, before you disappear back to Japan!

Unknown said...

Kim, it will be a pleasure to slurp a beer with you after all these years. Can't wait!

Dee said...

woooow... i admire your pictures! :)

hugs,
Dee
http://gypsy-queen.diary-x.com

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Harry.. um, I mean Brandon. I enjoyed looking them over and I appreciate you sharing them with me.

 
Travel Guide - Travellerspoint