May 27, 2005

Poppy Palin - Fantastic Green-Spirited Artist

Some time back, whilst I was at university, I dated briefly a Green-Spirited artist called Poppy Palin. I was always incredibly impressed by her artistic style, which captured the Earth spirit completely. After we broke-up, we lost contact and I moved across the globe.

Last year, out of curiosity I decided to do a Google search, guessing that there would be some references to Poppy. In fact, I was amazed to find pages upon pages devoted to published work by her. She is now a leading Green Spirit artist and writer, who has received deserved recognition.

We are now back in contact, and so it has been great to catch up on things. I highly recommend a visit to her vibrant new website: POPPY PALIN

No comments:

 
Travel Guide - Travellerspoint