April 30, 2005

Breathing

Hi, everyone! After a long hiatus, the site will be up and running again this week. I must say, returning back to Britain, after nine years in Japan, has been an emotional ride.

In so many ways, it is easier to live here, but I miss the challenges that I faced daily in Tokyo, as well as the wonderful lifestyle and friends I had there. Part of my heart feels like it has remained on the opposite side of the planet. I will write more about what has happened since we last met, in the coming days. There will also be further reports on mystical adventures and exotic travels, as well as my photography.

In the meantime, check out my macabre artwork at the Gallery Of The Bizarre. I put this together as an internet portfolio, as I continue in my quest for that elusive creative career, I so crave for.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Glad to see you're settled in and breathing again. I look forward to reading about the transition.

 
Travel Guide - Travellerspoint