December 17, 2004

The Journey Begins...

Finally, my long anticipated return to India has arrived. After spending hours packing and preparing, everything now seems in order.

Tomorrow eveing, I will be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, eating good food and taking in the ambience. It is a new city for me to explore, and I cannot wait to see the Petronas Towers.

After my day in Malaysia, I will then head off to Chennai (Madras), to start the main leg of the trip. I have created a pretty exhausting schedule for myself, so that I can cover as much of South India as I can, in the three week period.

Please keep visiting my site for updates. There are sure to be a lot of interesting tales to share with you all. In the meantime, I'd like to wish all my friends here, a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Have a great trip!

 
Travel Guide - Travellerspoint